All the pumpkins are great! I've never seen one like Will's, though. Definitely unique. Reminds me of the story of "Peter Peter, Pumpkin Eater." I remember that story from an old book, showing Peter's wife baking inside a pumpkin home.
So, when do the aliens take over the earth? Or at least the Northwest!
Thanks for stopping by our blog. Please leave a comment, we'd love to know you stopped by.
A Verse To Share
"Ascribe to the Lord, O families of nations, ascribe to the Lord glory and strength, ascribe to the Lord the glory due His name. Bring an offering and come before Him; worship the Lord in the splendor of His holiness." 1 Chronicles 16:28-29
3 comments:
Nice pumpkin Will!! :-) Nikolas likes the shiny stuff on the pumpkin.
All the pumpkins are great! I've never seen one like Will's, though. Definitely unique. Reminds me of the story of "Peter Peter, Pumpkin Eater." I remember that story from an old book, showing Peter's wife baking inside a pumpkin home.
So, when do the aliens take over the earth? Or at least the Northwest!
Kate
Great pumpkins by all! Are those light bright pegs in the space ship? Very creative.
Post a Comment