Monday, March 26, 2007

It's Done!



I finished it tonight! I am so glad to be done. I made this quilt for a friend who had her baby 2 months ago. It took me a lot longer than I thoughtbut I had so much fun with it!
There was a lot of hand work that took longer than I had hoped and I had a couple of scares while making this one. I ran out of fabric and went back to buy more and they were out! I had just bought it the day before. I didn't know what to do. Thankfully, before I gave up all hope I checked the remnants bin and there it was. Just enough, with a little extra. I also had no idea of what it would look like until I had it all cut out and laying on the floor. I have to admit that it turned out pretty good though. I hope she likes it. :o)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is a beautiful quilt! I got a sewing machine for my birthday...so maybe someday I'll be able to make a quilt too!
-emily davis

Emily said...

Hey again! I got the purse pattern at Walmart! It was pretty cheap too! I still can't believe it even turned out! Take care and God bless!

Theresa Rohrer said...

"It's Adorable!"

Kristina said...

Love the quilt! It is beautiful! Your boys are getting so big...I can't believe it's been over 2 years since I've seen them!

CJ Olson said...

OH it's amazing! I can't believe how cute and beautiful that quilt is! :-)