Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Just Don't Play William Tell





While going through the family garage sale from my parents' attic, the boys chose a bow and arrow set. Last night, they took it to the sporting goods store and bought a bow string. So, first thing this morning, Z made a target and practiced shooting. The boys are all excited and are in the process of planning a big archery range for the backyard. I love it when they get interested in a new hobby, but I think it will be a while before they get metal tips!

3 comments:

Jim and Marilyn said...

Hey, it's good to "see" your family! Thanks for sending me your new site, I know I will enjoy this one so much more with all the pics! Thanks for keeping in touch...

CJ Olson said...

So yeah I agree with your statement of getting metal tips! YIKES!! Glad that they are enjoying a new hobby! Have you found any new hobbies?

Kristina said...

You are a BRAVE mother!!!