Sunday, March 4, 2007

Mini Scrap and Stamp Retreat


Yesterday, our church hosted an all-day scrap and stamp retreat for the homeschooling moms in our group. We brought our own lunches and salads for a potluck supper. It was so much fun! We had about 15 moms there and we packed the church basement. Everybody brought all of their stuff and worked and talked. It was great! It made me really miss the retreats we had at the camp in MN while we were in seminary. Another woman in our church and I are planning a similar thing for our church in April. I can't wait! I think I will quilt some and stamp some, too.


I wanted to have pictures to share, but I forgot my camera. I did however make a few cards for my stash and thought I would share some of them with you. It was a wonderful day filled with fellowship, fun, and prayer. I feel so blessed by the moms in my homeschool group and am so grateful to be a part of it!

2 comments:

Alison said...

It looks like you had a successful day! I have not been out to camp since Amelia came home, I miss it too!

Glad you jumped onto the blogspot stuff!!

Alison

CJ Olson said...

Alright....this is slightly sad....I just realized now that you are on blogspot! :-) heeh

I'm SO very jealous of your stamping day...mostly because it makes me miss the times that we could actually get together and make a bunch of cards.