Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

What are we thankful for this Thanksgiving? Lots of stuff. God has so richly blessed us that I could type all night and not list all of the things we are thankful for. But today we are specifically thankful for the fun day that we got to spend with family and for all the wonderful food!



Charlie and Uncle Chris
playing the Tea Party game

playing My Little Pony wedding

playing puzzles

scooting on the kitchen floor

Yes, this year we got to spend Thanksgiving with my sister and her family. It was so much fun! Zack had fun entertaining Charlie and I got to play all kinds of girl stuff with Maggie and my sister Theresa. After dessert we went over to my parents and looked at the progress on their new boat (which is SO cute and I can't wait to go out on it) and have dessert again. Yum!

"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good. His love endures forever. Give thanks to the God of gods. His love endures forever. Give thanks to the Lord of lords. His love endures forever. Give thanks to the God of heaven. His love endures forever." Psalm 136: 1-3, 26

As we spend time reflecting on what we are thankful for, let's not forget the One we are thankful to.

No comments: