Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Lights

Tonight we went on our annual tour of Christmas lights around our town. There is a really great house up the hill from us and a whole street not too far from here that has lots of beautiful displays. When we are all done, we stop in a parking lot for cookies and cocoa. Except this year we had Tom and Jerry mix with milk. A friend made it for a party and I just had to get the recipe. It is so yummy! (I posted in on the sidebar)

It was a cool, not rainy evening so it was just perfect for our trip around town. Here is a slideshow of some of the best...


2 comments:

Kristina said...

What fun!!! This is one thing I miss about Christmas at home!!

call*me*kate said...

I love Christmas lights! Thanks for sharing. A lot of work went into those beautiful displays. We usually drive around here at least once but we've not had the chance yet. It was beautiful & sunny here today, too! It only rained in the early a.m. I actually got to go out for a much-needed walk. God is good.

I always enjoy your posts. You guys are SO busy - and you have so much fun! Good for you! I'll be glad when our lives our less stressful. We need some fun!

I've been thinking of how I could display our Christmas cards and I knew just what to do when I saw the photo you posted - the one with the cards and the ribbon on the wall. Thanks for the idea!

Thank you also for your prayers. Todd's surgery will begin at 7:00 a.m. Dec. 27th. If we could bathe him in prayer, from start to finish, it would be awesome. I appreciate your friendship!

Wishing you all a wonderful, blessed Christmas! May His Holy Name be praised!

Kate