Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ladies' Christmas Party

Last night was our church's WMF Christmas party. We chose to have a Scandinavian theme and had lots of treats. Although I don't a Norwegian bone in my body, I lived in Minnesota, so I really like most of that stuff. There were lots of good things last night and the boys were so excited that I brought home a big plate of goodies that were left over.
Other than the treats, we also enjoyed singing carols, choosing our Secret Sisters for 2008, making origami boxes, and a gift exchange. There were lots of really nice gifts to "steal" this year and it made the choice really difficult. But I finally decided that I would swipe this one...

I just love it! I can't wait to have a tea party so I can use it! Thanks to my friend Renee for so graciously giving it up. I promise to invite you to my first tea party. :o)

No comments: