Monday, April 28, 2008

Spring Break Day Four

We headed to Portland on Friday for our family birthday party for Amy's husband Greg, Zack and me. Amy was nice enough to have it at her house since my mom was still not feeling better. We went early and spent time with them before the party. Amy and I even had time to make a couple of blankets and burp pads. I sewed them and Amy crocheted the edge on them. Check them out at our Etsy store. (I forgot to take pictures of them) They are so cute! She did a great job on them.

We had lots of fun at the party and we were so excited because we all chipped in and bought Zack what he has wanted and talked about every day for the past 3 months, an electric guitar! He was so good! Greg and I opened all our gifts and all Zack got was cards, empty cards. He even thanked people for the cards he got even though he didn't know he had gotten a gift. We were pretty proud of him! Needless to say, he was thrilled when he saw the big box and realized why his aunt's card said "Hope you have a rockin' birthday!"


1 comment:

Theresa Rohrer said...

It looks like you guys had a great spring break! But I wish you had posted the movie of Charlie chasing bubbles. He was so cute!
And I hope you had a rockin' birthday Zack!
T