Monday, September 8, 2008

A Phantastic Phlop

On Saturday, my sisters, mom, grandma and I all went to see The Phantom of the Opera. It was so nice to get away from the disaster in the backyard. We had a great time together, had delicious crepes at this quaint little French restaurant by my sister's house, and I got to go to IKEA!

Unfortunately, the show STUNK!!! I would write about it, but my sister wrote a terrific blog that perfectly expresses my thoughts on the whole matter much better than I ever could. In fact, her blog was more entertaining than the entire show. Here's the link so you can check it out...http://roaringdesign.blogspot.com/2008/09/blog-149-phailure-of-opera.html

And to top it off, I had my camera with me but forgot to take any pictures. Rrrrrr!

1 comment:

Theresa Rohrer said...

Yeah, the dinner and IKEA was fun! And I'm so glad I got that striped blanket, I've read a book with it every night since I've had it.

Thanks for the kind words about my blog. And don't worry about not taking any pictures. Remember, those curtains were copyrighted. And they would have smashed your camera for sure.
Later,
T