Monday, November 3, 2008

Pumpkin Bash!

Yesterday, our friends, the Sorensons had a pumpkin bash up on their property. A couple in our church was kind enough to take the boys up so that Chris and I could still do Family Nite at our church. Chris and I were also able to have a nice quiet Sunday going out to lunch and staying at home. Thanks Walt and Dena!

The weather wasn't too nice, but the food, the company, the firearms, the explosions and the pumpkin destruction was GREAT!!! There were lots of guns, dry ice bombs, potato cannons and all sorts of things that blow pumpkins to smithereens!



waiting for the rain and hail to stop







The boys didn't take any pictures, but thankfully others sent me a few of the event! Thanks Sue and Jan!




Needless to say, the boys had a blast (literally) but I really wish Chris and I had gone. :o(

2 comments:

Paula Vince said...

I like that pumpkin smashing idea. Sounds like great stress release.
Blessings,
Paula

CJ Olson said...

I'm very thankful that no pumpkins had their pictures taken after the pumpkin bash! Poor, poor, poor pumpkins! :-) Sounds like fun!