Sunday, November 23, 2008

Worship Band

Today the boys played guitar for worship at church. We have been practicing for a long time in the basement and they had gotten so good at it that I figured it was time to play somewhere more public. I know it was what God wanted them to do because when I brought it up there was no arguing or complaining. PTL

They did a great job and we were really proud of them! Grandpa and Grandma even got to come and watch them.

Now we need to start practicing Christmas music.


1 comment:

CJ Olson said...

Wow....your boys are getting SO BIG!! I still in my mind see them just as they were when you all were still in Fergus (it's a shock to my eyes to think that they could still grow up!)

I'm glad that you all are able to sing together! What a special thing for you all to do! :-)