Sunday, December 28, 2008

Snow & Shopping Adventures In Portland

With the warmer weather, melting snow and my parent's 4x4, we were able to go out on Friday. Chris, Theresa, Mom and I went shopping. There weren't many great deals (except for at Kohl's and World Market), the parking lots were a mess, and everyone had come out to survive cabin fever. But we had a good time and came back with some fun stuff and yummy treats!


The boys and Grandpa headed down to the creek property to do some exploring and see how everything looked. The creek was a little high and they lost a few trees and limbs but everything looked pretty in the snow.
the boys on their giant snowball

at the Clarks'

heading to the creek



1 comment:

Theresa Rohrer said...

I almost posted a couple of these creek photos on my blog even though I didn't go down there, just because they were so lovely. I had a great time shopping.
T