Sunday, January 25, 2009

Birthday Bike

We took Will out this afternoon to pick out his birthday present. He badly needed a new bike. His knees hit the handlebars on the old one, making it difficult and uncomfortable to ride. Chris and I looked more than once at bikes, but just didn't know what he would like. So we decided to let him take some out for a test drive and decide what he wanted.
He finally chose the one with the big knobby tires and the shocks on the front wheel, better for riding in the yard.




I wanted to take some pics at the store, but I forgot the camera... :o(

Sorry it wasn't a surprise Will, but I hope you enjoy gettin' around on your new "wheels"!


3 comments:

CJ Olson said...

What a good present! :-) I like the bike Will!!

Theresa Rohrer said...

Good choice Will! That's an awesome bike.
T

Paula Vince said...

That one looks like a good choice. I like the size of the wheels. Great present.
Blessings,
Paula