Friday, January 23, 2009

That's A Lot Of Pens

Last night we had our friends, the Cummings, over for supper. While we were visiting Joel came up and said his mom had to come see Devon's hair, adding that she would "have a heart attack" when she saw it. She got her hopes up that possibly they had shaved his head even though we knew they wouldn't do it. LOL (and that would mess up all the filming Danny had done so far for the movie)

Needless to say, they didn't cut Devon's hair. Will just shoved as many pens as he could into it. Then Brian decided to help and see how many they could really fit in there. In the end, they shoved 81 various pens and pencils in and one pick. Well, he came with the pick in there....




Thanks for being a good sport Devon!

2 comments:

Just us Junts said...

I am loving this!!!

CJ Olson said...

Wow...I think I'm kind of jealous because I couldn't get that many pens or anything to stay in my head....even if I tried! Looks like a fun time!!