Sunday, August 12, 2012

Ski Doo Day

When we have a gorgeous day our favorite thing to do is hit the river. This time Walt and Dena joined us with their ski doos. Unfortunately I did not get one single picture of them :o(

We were also saddened by the fact that the past couple of years has completely changed our favorite camping spot so that it is no longer really practical to camp there without getting wet… :o(

river swim 02 see how far away the pilings are now

The swimming was great, the jet skis were FUN and Zack and I both got to go tubing. I didn’t get the 90-year-old-grandma ride I asked for and totally messed up my already messed up shoulder. :o(

river swim 07river swim 08river swim 09But we had a wonderful day and enjoyed every minute!

river swim 03river swim 04river swim 05river swim 06Jumping off the boat is the best way to get used to the cold water! ;o)      

No comments: