Saturday, March 30, 2013

Egg Day

Today was probably the most gorgeous Egg Day we’ve had EVER! It was sunny and 75!!! We spent most of the day out doing yard work for the first time in 2013…

But I also managed to make an extra-large egg bake for church in the morning:

egg day 02 I also made lots of Jello eggs but I didn’t bother with a picture. They always look pretty much the same…

I am so glad to have pretty little brown eggs to decorate again this year! I just love the way they turn out!

egg day 01 I only did a dozen this year. The boys are sadly outgrowing the joys of coloring Easter eggs… But they did have fun with them!

egg day 03egg day 04See! They turned out pretty great!

egg day 14 egg day 05 egg day 06 egg day 07 egg day 08 egg day 09 egg day 10 egg day 11 egg day 12 egg day 13I love Egg Day!

egg day 15I also decided that Egg Day needed its own dessert. So I whipped up a batch of coconut filled cupcakes after supper…

egg day 16Happy Egg Day!!!    

No comments: