Thursday, January 22, 2015

Eanna Joy

On October 16th, Eanna Joy was born to our friends, Josh & Susie. I was so excited because we got to see her in the hospital and Chris got to pray a blessing over her when she was about 8 hours old! Nothing like newborn baby snuggles… :)

eanna joy It took a bit of time but we had a baby shower for Eanna and her mommy…

eanna shower 04It is amazing how much they change in only 5 weeks!

eanna shower 07

eanna shower 06There were presents and food and tiny baby smiles…

eanna shower 05 eanna shower 03   We all wrote notes to Eanna and Susie for her scrapbook

There were so many nice gifts and Lily really enjoyed helping her momma open them all!

eanna shower 10 eanna shower 09

And I got her quilt done in time. I really thought it would be a boy, so I had to make a girl one kind of last minute… ;)

eanna shower 08But I really like the way it turned out!

Welcome to the world, Eanna Joy! I am so glad I get to say we knew you since you were born…

No comments: