Thursday, March 4, 2021

Disney World Day Four

 We spent Chris' actual birthday at Hollywood Studios, the park with lots of big rides and, consequently, lots of lines. Tons of fun but not a lot of pictures.

Took another picture of my outfit by the pool before I had to don my mask for the entire day...


Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway was our first ride of the day, and our first time ever on that ride. It was a good one.


Our next stop was Slinky Dog Dash in Toy Story Land. I loved the theming of this land! So much fun to look at!



Slinky Dog Dash was a fun little roller coaster! 


I loved this stand so much! I totally wanted to buy something from them simply because it is modeled after one of my favorite toys. But I resisted... 


Alien Swirling Saucers was fun, too. 



Then it was on to Galaxy's Edge for Smuggler's Run and a Ronto Wrap for lunch...



In fact, we liked Galaxy's Edge so much we went back to Docking Bay 7 for dinner.


I did manage to snap a few shots of the park while we were walking to our next line... ;)




This was worth the wait in line both times! We loved this roller coaster! It's like California Screamin' meets Space Mountain! 



Lightning McQueen's Racing Academy was a nice chance to sit for a bit where it was cool...


Oh, Tower of Terror... We've missed you! This ride has the best aesthetic ever! 






At the end of the day we rode the Skyliner over the the Caribbean Beach Resort for a late dinner... 




No comments: