Saturday, March 24, 2007

A Day of Meetings

This morning I had a meeting for the planning commitee for our PNW Women's Retreat this fall. We got some decisions made and we are making progress.


But the fun "meeting" was getting able to see my cousin and her family. They are in town for a wedding and we got to meet their new little daughter. She is so cute! I had so much fun having my "baby fix". Their three boys are just adorable, too. We even got to help celebrate the twins 2nd birthday. I am so glad we got to see them again!





Me and my mom with Baby C







Blowing out birthday candles

Playing cars with the big boys

To top off the day, we went shopping for air-soft goggles so we can have air-soft wars, and went out for supper. We had an awesome meal at a Mexican restaurant we hadn't eaten at in 7 or 8 years. Now that we are back in the NW, we will go back.

It was a wonderful day! The best days are spent with family and friends!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I'm glad you had a good day with family. Cute baby! Hey, what's air-soft? It's fun to see photos on your blog and think, "Hey, I know those kids!" It's been raining like mad here - welcome Spring! At least my daffodils are finally in bloom, a few anyway, but enough to make me smile. Take care and have a blessed week!

Kate

Theresa Rohrer said...

Wow, you got those posted fast!
It was good to see you yesterday, hope all is going well.
And isn't Baby Clare CUTE.
T

Jim and Marilyn said...

Beautiful baby! And I'm thinking that maybe those are the twins that we all were praying for when you were living back in FF???

Kari, RN said...

Hello! I just found this blog! I went to your homeschool site and had problems, so tried to connect from Shannon's blog and found you have this whole new site. Yeah! I love this format, so I'm glad you joined the blogspot family!!

Great pictures, and fun to see updates on everyone. I miss you!