Thursday, April 19, 2007

Home Improvement

What do you do on a rainy, cold Spring Break? W0rk on projects around the house.
We primed all the trim in the downstairs hall so we can paint it, and put in new wood trim on the floor. We bought new lights and fans. Zack and Chris put up the new fans in the family room and also put up shelves in the schoolroom closet. Zack and Will got a new light and primered trim in their room as well.

Old Family Room Light New Family Room fan Hallway- Before After
Old Messy Closet

New Clean, Organized Closet!

Because you can't make things better without making them worse first, we'll see if we can get the house somewhat back in order and all the projects done before Spring Break is over. :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work! I'm so impressed! Your improvements look very nice. Want to help me clean up my closets? LOL! I hope you can keep up the momentum. I start out my day with great intentions but by 2:00 pm, I'm tired and ready for a nap. So much for my to-do list! Have a great weekend!

Kate

CJ Olson said...

I like the ceiling fan!! I want to get one for our bedroom!!! That's my goal anyways!! Hopefully before summer starts!!

Good luck with all the cleaning effort....sprucing up is always a nice thing!! It feels so new afterwards.