Friday, April 20, 2007

Multnomah Falls

God blessed us with a beautiful sunny day! So we took my friend Anne Marie's advice and went somewhere fun for the day! We loaded up a picnic lunch, our walking sticks (that Zack made for us while he was in Alaska) and headed south to the Columbia Gorge. First we hiked to the top of Multnomah Falls. It is 620 feet long and the hike is a little over a mile one way. We took LOTS of pictures, but I thought I would share just some of my favorites. After the hike, we ate lunch at a park and played for a while. Then we went to my parents' for BBQ supper. Yummy! We had a really fun day and everyone slept on the way home, which doesn't happen very often.




Multnomah Falls
Setting Out
Watch Out For The Spray!
The Gorgeous View

The Upper Pool


We Made It To The Top!

Having Fun At The Park

2 comments:

Kari, RN said...

Wow, that's beautiful! I'd love to go there someday with you!

Kristina said...

Beautiful pictures! What fun!!!