Thursday, August 9, 2007

Is It A Phone Or A Candy?




Today we picked up our new phones from Verizon. They are the new sweeter LG Chocolate phones. So far the reviews are better than the old Chocolate but I couldn't get it in lime green. I was so bummed. :o( Just kidding! The only good thing about a bright green phone would be that it would make it easier to find in my purse.


Afterwards, while I was at the store Chris gave me a call to test out the phones. Only I didn't know he was calling me because I had no idea that the cute little song that I could hear was my phone! When I finally realized that the music was coming from my purse, it was too late. I had a voicemail but I had no idea how to check it. The outside of the phone has no buttons and I haven't had time to tackle the "War and Peace" sized owner's manual. Make that 3 owner's manuals. I suppose it takes a lot of pages to explain how to wire it to remotely start the coffee pot in the morning. It does do that, doesn't it?


I am sure that after I sit down with Chris for my "lesson", the boys will be able to help me when I need to make a call or anything like that. :o) I am sure that in time I will be able to figure it out.


Now where are the boys, I need to figure out how to turn on the dvd player...

1 comment:

Kari, RN said...

Carrie, good luck with your new phone! I finally figured out how to add names to my address book, and I was feeling pretty good about that accomplishment! I'm in the SAME boat as you with the new song/ringer, but I've no idea how to change it yet.... in the meantime, I guess we'll have to learn to pay attention to the cute songs!