Monday, August 13, 2007

Relay For Life

This last weekend was the Relay For Life. A family in our church has a team for the Relay so we went to walk a few laps and visit for a bit. We wandered around the stalls and had some ice cream bars for a treat. The boys bought all day passes for the bounce house and stayed at the Relay after Chris and I went home to get some work done.




We had never been there for the luminaries, so we went back after dark to pick up the boys and walk the track. The lights were beautiful and it is a very nice memorial to those who lost their battle with cancer.

1 comment:

Paula Vince said...

Those lights in the darkness along the track are so beautiful. You must be glad you went back at night.
About your last post, I just bought my first mobile phone too. I'm guessing yours is your first from the way you described it. I'm going to have to ask my dh to teach me all about the different buttons and how to do text- messaging and those things I've been ignorant about until now.
Blessings,
Paula