Saturday, September 8, 2007

Surprise Visitors


On Friday we got a surprise visit from Joel and Alice Lunde. I was doing housework when she called and said they were in town. So I happily dropped what I was doing and went to meet them at the church. They took us to lunch and we had a very nice visit. It was so encouraging and such a blessing to talk with them. I am sure that God knew that we needed them to come and to continue to be lifting us in prayer as we minister here.


It did make me homesick for Fergus though... :o)

3 comments:

Ekelund Fam said...

Fergus misses you too... :)

They reopened Field of Beans (now called the Coffee Cabin). You and I have a date when you are in town.

Kari, RN said...

How great to see Joel and Alice! They're just the best -always looking out for how they can care for others. Fun to have visitors!

Jim and Marilyn said...

How fun was that?!! They also surprised us last Sunday by walking into church just as the service was starting! We had a great time of visiting together that afternoon at their son's home!
And yes, it didn't make us homesick for FF and our friends there.