Saturday, April 19, 2008

Birthday Brawl

Last night Zack had a sleepover for his birthday party. The boys had lots of fun and did all kinds of stuff. I really don't know exactly what they were doing all the time, but they were good and well-behaved (although loud) and were always busy.

Most of their time alternated between Wii and making movies on the hill, watching movies (Evan Almighty and Veggie Tales Lord of the Beans), and eating.

When parents came to pick them up, a couple of families had 1.5 to 3 inches of snow depending on where they lived and as I type this at NOON ON APRIL 19th, IT IS SNOWING!!!!

Brawl Tournament with prizes!

opening gifts

the whole gang (minus 2)

This is a movie they filmed at the party, it gives you an idea of what 10 adolescent boys like to do at a birthday party.

2 comments:

call*me*kate said...

Happy Birthday, Zack!

I love your brownie sod house! I might just have to try that - we read Laura Ingalls every night after dinner. Carmen would love building a soddy!

It snowed here today, too! Not much, didn't stick but, boy, has it been cold! The sun came out and heated up the house around 5 pm. We have 5 pieces of firewood left - I'm trying to make them last!

I'm bummed because my computer won't show the photos of your church! I'm sure it looks great. I'm glad you had nice weather to work outside in. Any day in the NW that isn't raining is considered a gift, isn't it?

Have a blessed Sunday!
Kate

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys are training to be future FBI agents! Great action movie. The photography looks professional. Happy Birthday Zack! Love, Grandma Deanna