Saturday, May 31, 2008

Amy's Tea Party Shower

Today my mom had a baby shower for my sister-in-law, Amy. They are due with their first on July 4th.


Amy and her mom




Maggie and Doran making everyone feel welcome


We had a lovely tea party themed shower with LOTS of lovely goodies like cucumber sandwiches, chicken salad puffs, cranberry scones, fruit, lemon curd, Devonshire cream, cookies,
toffee pudding and so much more!



getting all the food ready

Not only was there wonderful food, but wonderful company as well. I got to see some people I hadn't seen in years and meet my cousin's daughter for the first time.



Mitzi and Quincy




Tanna and Ruby


We had lovely sunny weather for opening gifts and ooo-ing and ahh-ing over all the adorable baby things.


my sister Theresa made this for Ada (it's beautiful!)


Quincy and Grandma admiring the baby gifts


Ada is going to be one of the best dressed babies ever! Now we just can't wait to see her!



No comments: