Saturday, February 28, 2009

Shower for Susie and Lily

Today Sonja and I threw a baby shower at church for Susie and Lily. It was lots of fun to make decorations, make her quilt, play games and visit with the ladies from church. And of course it's always fun to look at all the cute little baby things!


Sonja made delicious mini-cheesecakes!



JD got a new ball from Aunt Sandy

Dena and Lily


Judy and Elaina made this pretty scrapbook frame


I made a couple of bibs with the extra quilt fabric


Susie and Lily

3 comments:

McNew Family said...

Looks like you guys had alot of fun at the shower! The quilt that you made is adorable!

Paula Vince said...

What a lot of lovely baby gear. I like the occasional cuddle of babies too.
Hey, what did your boys think about that other issue on my post?
Blessings,
Paula

call*me*kate said...

Cute baby! Looks like it was a nice shower.

Please wish Chris a late Happy Birthday for us. Did you meet for lunch at that hotel by the traffic circle? It starts with an "M", doesn't it (I can see it but I can't remember the name!) Anyway, I'm glad he had a nice birthday.

Isn't that bizarre that I posted about the pine derby racers just after you had a race! That's so weird! Well, I'm glad you guys had a good race. We're just getting started at cutting our cars out and shaping them. It's fun to see the kids and Todd working at a project together. That's what this is all about.

Take care,
Kate