Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sister Day - April

Since we spent the night in Portland, we had our monthly Sister Day on Monday. Unfortunately, Amy had to work and both the store we wanted to go to were closed. But now we can go next month with Amy! Yay!

Amy and I went to Mike’s second hand store in Estacada in the morning (we even let the guys come) and found all kinds of great treasures! Amy went back in the afternoon to buy things that she left behind… :o)

sister day 01 sister day 02I wish I had a use for this, it was adorable!!!

sister day 04 

I love this jar! What should I put in it???

sister day 05

sister day 06I just had to buy these farm glasses!

After we picked up Maggie from school, we met Theresa for lunch at Pho Hung for Vietnamese food. I had never had it before, so I chose not to order from the “Adventurer’s Choice” menu. :o)

Both the soup and the salad rolls were really yummy! Thanks for the suggestion Theresa!

sister day 03I had such a fun day and am already looking forward to next month…  

No comments: