Sunday, May 2, 2010

Moving Friends

I have to say that I was kind of sad when I heard the Sherman family was moving to Woodland, right after we got to know them but am so excited that they decided to stick around church! It’s hard to leave an old place, and they had been there for 7 years. Their old place was on a cute little street with all  kinds of fun and unique little houses!

Shermans move 01Shermans move 02

I love the monkey puzzle tree in the front

And I am so excited for them and their new place! It’s beautiful! They are going to love it so much (especially all the space, the big kitchen, 3 bathrooms and the hot tub out back)!!! I’m already thinking about all the fun things we can garden in the backyard… :o)

Shermans move 07Shermans move 08Blake in his new room

Shermans move 09  

Celina’s new “toy room”

Shermans move 10

I wish the gorgeous blue color had showed up better

Shermans move 11

Shermans move 12

We helped them with the move yesterday! Man did those guys work hard ALL DAY! We didn’t pull out behind the U-Haul until 9:30 at night! It was a long hard day, but it was well worth it!

Shermans move 03Shermans move 04the truck is FULL!

Shermans move 05   Shermans move 06Our trailer was full, too!

3 comments:

celinasherman said...

What a wonderful posting my dear! Thank you for all of your help! I hope we will adjust well to Woodland! It is still really hard to go back to the old house! Lots of memories there! But we can make new one's here in Woodland! Thanks again Carrie and to your whole family!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the posting it is beautiful. Its surreal to see the transition in the photos. Thank You

The Graber's said...

Wow what a beautiful new house! It's always hard to leave "old memories" behind, but I tell myself that if we don't move ahead we will never create new ones.