Sunday, October 31, 2010

Harvest Party 2010

I think that this year’s Harvest Party was the best one yet! It started out slow (and I always start to get nervous that no one’s coming) but it picked up fast!

Harvest Party 11 Harvest Party 01 This year’s theme was Psalm 56:3 “When I am afraid, I will trust in you.” Praise the Lord that He is our refuge and our strength and has promised that He will always be with us!

Harvest Party 16

We had lots of whole families come this year, which was awesome! It is our heart’s desire to reach out to entire families with Christ’s love and God gave us that opportunity tonight. We will be praying for all the contacts we made and that God would use them for His glory!

I am so thankful for every one of the families who came and had a fantastic time!

Harvest Party 15 Harvest Party 12 Harvest Party 13 Harvest Party 14

I am thankful that God held off the little bit of rain that we had until we were done trunk r treating!

Harvest Party 17

Harvest Party 04

But most of all I am thankful for all of our generous and enthusiastic volunteers who gave of themselves and worked hard to make this night possible! Thank you!!!

Harvest Party 10 Harvest Party 02 Harvest Party 03  Harvest Party 05 Harvest Party 06 Harvest Party 07 Harvest Party 08 Harvest Party 09

No comments: