Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy 13th Andy

Today Andy officially became a teenager! To celebrate this occasion we went bowling, ate lasanga and had brownies with chocolate chips and marshmallows! It's hard to believe he's growing up so fast. Happy Birthday Andy! We love you!!!

Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
Joshua 1:7-9

4 comments:

The Graber's said...

Happy (Belated) Birthday Andy!

Kari, RN said...

Happy Birthday, Andy!! I hope it was a GREAT day!

That's a fun recap of past birthdays, Carrie! You know, I always think Andy looks so much like you, but in the picture from his first birthday I see so much of Chris. Funny, I hadn't thought that before! He's obviously changed over the years!

Paula Vince said...

Happy Birthday, Andy. What a lovely photo trip of 13 years down memory lane.
Wish you all a happy new year, too.
Blessings for 2008,
Paula

call*me*kate said...

Happy Birthday Andy!

I thought the same thing about how Andy looked like Chris as a baby but now he looks so much like Carrie. Isn't it amazing how much they change over the years?

Hope he had a terrific day!

Kate