Friday, April 20, 2012

Canoeing Class

Today was my canoeing class for Dangerous Class for Boys. We prayed for sun. We didn’t get sunshine but God did hold off the rain for us while they paddled around the lake… :o)

canoeing 01 getting the canoes down to the water

canoeing 02

safety lesson before launching the canoes

I didn’t get many pictures (and no good pictures). I was too busy helping people into canoes and keeping an eye out to make sure everyone was safe and sound. Then by the time I got the camera out, they had all paddled FAR away!

But I am very proud of how well they did! Some of the boys had never been in a canoe before, but they all did a great job and were getting around just fine!

canoeing 05

canoeing 03 canoeing 04 canoeing 06

Thanks to Chad for coming up and bringing all the canoes!

No comments: