Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Fort Vancouver

Today was my Westward Expansion class’ field trip to Fort Vancouver. After hassling me about being a bona fide educational institution, not giving us the tour I signed up for, making us stand and wait out in the cold for so long, and then having one of the volunteers bash homeschooling when he found out we did, I have decided this might just be the last field trip I arrange with them.

Ok, I done venting now…

On the bright side, it was probably the best tour I’ve ever taken there and it just renewed in me my dream of doing educational programs at historical sites for homeschoolers someday! And, it’s always fun to go on field trips with friends!

Here are some of the pictures we took. You’ll be able to tell which are mine and which are my Will’s pictures… His are the good ones! LOL

Fort Vancouver 26 Fort Vancouver 01 Fort Vancouver 02 Fort Vancouver 03 Fort Vancouver 04 Fort Vancouver 05 Fort Vancouver 06 Fort Vancouver 07 Fort Vancouver 08 Fort Vancouver 09 Fort Vancouver 10 Fort Vancouver 11 Fort Vancouver 12 Fort Vancouver 13 Fort Vancouver 14 Fort Vancouver 15 Fort Vancouver 16 Fort Vancouver 17 Fort Vancouver 18 Fort Vancouver 19 Fort Vancouver 20 Fort Vancouver 21 Fort Vancouver 22 Fort Vancouver 23 Fort Vancouver 24 Fort Vancouver 25

No comments: