Monday, February 2, 2015

2015 March For Life

The weather for this year’s March for Life was gorgeous!

march for life 03

It was also very nice that I didn’t have to park and got Anne Marie to drop me off and pick me up at the capital! Thanks, Anne Marie! Next year we’ll go together… and I hope to have a van full, too!

There weren’t as many marchers this year but there were a lot more representatives that spoke and took a stand for life. We were told there was a good group of pro-life freshman this year which was very encouraging! So don’t forget to pray for our politicians who take a stand for life. They need them!

 march for life 01

march for life 02

I liked this sign!

march for life 04

march for life 05march for life 06

march for life 07found my place on the steps

march for life 08 

march for life 09march for life 11 march for life 10

I also had a card for each of our reps that included this quote:

“We're all human, aren't we? Every human life is worth the same, and worth saving.”

― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

After it was done, Anne Marie picked me up and we ate some fantastic eclairs by the water and just talked. It was a lovely day!

up close 01

up close 02

No comments: