Sunday, February 1, 2015

Pastors’ Wives Hit the Road

Thanks to the generosity of some families up north, we got to have a pastors’ wives’ retreat again this year! This year, my friend Cheryl came up from Portland and we drove up to pick up AnneMarie in Olympia and went shopping on the way north in Seattle.

The ladies were kind enough to indulge me and go to Daiso. I LOVE Diaso (which is obvious by the large sums of money I spent there and the fact that we stopped by the other one on the way home… LOL)! We also had Thai food for lunch.

We had a great time of fellowship, laughing, fun, crying, encouraging, shopping, crafting, studying the Word… I loved it all! Even the waiting 3 hours for our lunch on Saturday. ;)

PW retreat 01 my roommates for the weekend (Cheryl, Sharon & Michelle)

PW retreat 02

Cheryl led our time of study

PW retreat 03

this was before we waited hours for our food…

PW retreat 04

we all fit!

PW retreat 05

It was just the time away that I needed! I came home relaxed, refreshed and encouraged! Thanks to all of the ladies that put in so much work and time to make it possible!

No comments: